sexta-feira, 3 de abril de 2009

Fica aqui a minha equipe desta semana!!!!


Nota: Exigo explicações sobre este mail que encontrei na caixa do "nosso" correio electronico da liga.


LISA JAMES show details Apr 1 (2 days ago) Reply

Hi Dear,how are you today I hope that everything is ok withyou as it is my great pleasure to contact you inhaving communication with you starting from today,please i wish you will have the desire with me so thatwe can get to know each other better and see whathappens in future. My name is Lisa James.I am from United State of America,I will be very happy if you can write me through myemail for easy communication so that we can know eachother, I will give you my pictures and details aboutme upon hearing from you. waiting for your response asi wish you all the best.your new friendMiss Lisa James


Sir Marinho

Sem comentários: